The Braided Hairstyles for Long Hair are cute and sexy, and they are fast becoming a popular trend for celebrities like Jessica Alba and other celebrities. With classic French braids and side braids, there are many braided hairstyles that look amazing and easy to make.
1. The twist of two turns. Unlike dreadlocks, the two-turn twist is easier, simpler and sleeker and can be maintained for a few weeks. The trick to prevent this style from looking dirty and tangled is to remember that the smaller the time, the longer it will last. Also, if you use hair products such as ointment or cream, make sure not to use oily slippery products as this will make the hair look slippery and dirty.
2. Box braids. This type of braid involves the use of hair extensions and is quite popular among the African American community as well as among many other women. It is also one of the most durable braid hairstyles, but it can also take a long time. If you do not already have a stylist, look for one near you that specializes in box braids.
3. Braid for short hair. While you do not have extremely short hair like a pixie cut, you can make braids in hair for a beautiful hairstyle. One of the most popular short hair braids is the horizontal braid. This style has a plating in the hair from ear to ear, on the head rather than on the back or on the side. The horizontal braids are cuddly and fun and perfect if you have a chin.
4. Classic French braids. For medium and long hair, French braids are a classic and elegant hairstyle to try. It can be difficult to do it at first, but once you master it, you will twist your hair in no time.
5. Braid Tang This braid is ideal for long locks and is a stylish and beautiful style that can be used for daily use or for special occasions. It’s a bit more complicated than the French braid, but it’s easily picked up by most women and can be done in a few minutes once you master it.
6. Side Braids Perfect for long and medium lengths, the side braids are a fun way to blend a braided look. You can even do side braids if you have layers, although it is easier if the layers are near the chin or the long layers on the back.
7. English Braids This style starts at the nape of the neck and starts as a French braid. Start at the nape of the neck, separate it into three sections and begin braiding.
8. Braids Heidi. Heidi’s braids are made when two braids are crossed at the nape of the neck and worn around the head. These are fun and flirty, and more ideal for longer blocks.
Bonus 1. Rope braids. These folds are made by dividing the hair into two sections at the nape of the neck, then rotate both sections clockwise (individually); Once a few inches of hair are twisted, place the right part of the hair to the left and turn it in the opposite direction. It may seem complicated, but it is quite easy and looks very different from the traditional braids. Braided Hairstyles for Long Hair you can get step in Braid hairstyle step by step